TS3 50's Dining Set Conversion

By 10:47 PM ,








Because I love the whole retro diner scene and accidentally picking at the lumps of pre-chewed gum stuck to the bottom of Formica tables. These were converted from TS3 and the textures reworked a little. I've done 11 table tops, a black and white stone texture, a white onyx top, red, black and white matte tops, coral, powder blue and charcoal boomerang tops, a checkered top and a confetti gloss top. The chairs come in 10 retro colors with white pin striping.  Both 1x1 and 2x1 tables included.










You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i love you so much right now! I wish I could find a retro bedroom and bathroom set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, good afternoon, I hope you are well. I wanted to tell you something about this set and it is that, when I put these chairs in a construction, for example, a nightclub, the requirement of having a chair to eat, is not marked as fulfilled. Could you tell me why? All the best!

    ReplyDelete